Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
At Grab, our mission is to provide the safest form of transportation, delivery and payments services to everyday consumers. Every day, you’ll be challenged with new problems to solve - all to meet the needs of the world’s fastest growing region. This means our team is fast and agile in order to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
You will join the Transport - Economy Services team, the largest service cluster within the Transport ecosystem. The core work of the Transport - Economy Services team involves:
- Maximizing business performance by being the true and objective voice on the ground – coupled with intellectually rigorous strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational execution whilst continuously ideating new ways to improve service levels and better existing service offerings.
- Work across multiple teams to drive strategic initiatives and operational improvements to our transport services.
- The impact of your work will be highly visible throughout Grab’s user experience and business strategy, and most importantly make the lives of our consumers a little easier.
- Lead multiple process improvement projects with direct contact with senior executives in the organization.
- Participate in the shaping, deployment and implementation of an enterprise-wide Lean Sigma Continuous Improvement program.
- Facilitate quality and change management processes
- Identify customer needs and key drivers to reach customer satisfaction goals with financial benefit.
- Perform business process mapping & analysis.
- Serve as a the principal adviser for Grab for all departments within this growing organization.
- Partner with the leadership team to select improvement areas and build a robust improvement strategy, integrate recommendations with other programs and initiatives.
The day-to-day activities:
- You are supporting the Manager of Economy Services, Transport Singapore and collaborate with operational and technical stakeholders across the company, presenting insights on business performance, ideating and spearheading new opportunities for improvements and experimenting with new ways to delight consumers and driver partners. You make an impact by being analytical, structured, detail-oriented with a keen focus to drive growth and efficiency, at ease in complex cross-functional environments and have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are responsible for conducting lean action workout sessions with process stakeholders, facilitate brainstorming sessions to identify gaps and chart out improvement action plan.
- You will conduct process bench-marking exercise.
- You will collect data on various metrics to create performance baselines and implement it across organization, monitor the usage of performance baselines and identify action plans to improve baselines.
- You are responsible for mapping functional solution to technical solution and create to-be process maps and functional design.
- You will identify the best process to be mapped with the system to improve productivity of the team.
- You will process data analysis using six sigma methodologies.
- You are responsible for executing large scale projects to improve project delivery throughput by improving process capability and reducing cycle time.
- You will work directly with internal process owners and Team Leads and project teams to drive process improvement projects within their areas of responsibilities.
- You develop guidelines for process improvement initiatives.
- You will Identify the parameters to track process improvements and create monitoring criteria. The parameters can include input and output criteria, training, testing, methodologies, reviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, preferably in Business/Economics/Engineering with a Strong academic track record
- 2-3 years of experience in business operations, management consulting or equivalent
- Strong business acumen, preferably in B2C with prior experience in Business Strategy, Programme Management, Operations, Sales
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities, able to ideate out of the box to address complex business challenges
- Strong communication and interpersonal people skills
- Motivated self-starter possessing responsible work ethics
- Adaptable in a fluid start-up environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams on projects
- Proficiency with MS Office / Google Suites - particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm interested"!