Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Team!
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and managing strong business relationships with long-tail merchants to increase their engagement with GrabFood.
The Day to Day Activities!
- Prepare and conduct 1 hour business reviews for long-tail merchants, making recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative analyses of merchant data
- Gain a deep understanding Grab's products (ie. Ads or Marketing services) and business goals to inform cross-sell strategy
- Work with the Merchant Strategy and Execution team to manage the pipeline of merchants scheduling business reviews
- Maintain detailed notes on the business review and merchant needs post-review
- Work with the broader Grab team (Sales, Operations, Marketing) to develop value added services for long-tail merchants (ie. Webinars, Conferences, Product enhancements)
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Business/ Management or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to give attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Strong quantitative skills and ability to present complex concepts in clear, concise, understandable way
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm interested"!