Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team!
You will be part of the East Indonesia Territory Team which supports overall operational activities for the rapidly growing delivery business ( GrabExpress ), across east cities in Indonesia. You will work closely with GrabExpress leadership team, to design, build, implement and improve operational processes that support and strengthen the business. You are expected to be familiar with the key operational metrics as well as all the tools and dashboards available within the company.
Get to know the Role!
We are looking for Business Strategy Associate, this role serves as an advisory & consulting team for regions related to high-level business strategies. This role is responsible for ensuring all GrabExpress HQ initiatives for East territory (and vice versa) can run well. In addition, this role is focused to design initiatives to drive business growth and work with cross-functional teams (within & outside East territory) to execute and ensure project success.
- Perform various analysis from customers side perspective on a daily basis, such as: customer behavior, use cases and other pattern that will give insight to management on how to capture the business potential driver partners such as: working behavior and unit economics
- Responsible for regular performance monitoring of cities, expected to identify potential issues and propose action plans
- Lead formulation of supply-shaping and demand-generating strategy for cities and regions
- Design reports and performance measurement dashboards to support GrabExpress operational in East Territory
- Create new and optimize ad-hoc projects to improve supply and demand conditions
The Must Haves!
- Bachelor (and/or) degree preferably in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience, Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word. Knowledge in tools like SQL, R, Phyton, Tableau, Power BI would be an advantage
- Detail oriented. Experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Fluent in English, effective communicator to both technical and business audiences
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm interested"!