Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role!
The team member is expected to :
- Hunt and farm relationships with key FMCG and retail partners
- Co-create National level Business Development plans with the partners
- Do project management of the various Business Development plans, by managing external and internal stakeholders
- Serve as a key member of the Grab Business Development team to drive overall strategy
The day-to-day activities:
1. Create and manage good relationships with key stakeholders - both internal and external ones.
2. Create business plans to increase revenue, and/or reduce cost - by getting to know the needs of the stakeholders, and negotiating for the best possible deals.
3. Orchestrate the execution of business plans being agreed upon with partners - by making sure that all of the relevant stakeholders do what they need to do.
4. Maintaining legal and payment administrations - with the help of relevant internal teams.
5. Managing good relationships with key stakeholders.
The must haves:
1. Strong stakeholder management skills; incl excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English, and good negotiation skills.
2. Strong business acumen and business-analytical skills.
3. Independent learner who can grasp new skills and procedures quickly with minimal direction.
4. Have the ability to multitask while being detail-oriented and organized.
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm interested"!