Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
[Marketing Executive for Central Java]
Get to know the team!
The Marketing Executive is fully responsible for all city presence in Central Java and Yogyakarta. Marketing Executives need to be able to create excellent marketing activities in order to accelerate growth of demand. Marketing Executives need to also have the muscle skills to execute the strategy in a timely manner.
Get to know the role!
A Marketing Executive is someone who is responsible to translate strategy into execution planning, and has strong on the ground knowledge of the city that is assigned to determine the right channel of communication. Aside from that, Marketing Executive will be fully responsible for designing and delivering marketing campaigns, marketing offline activity, branding and sponsorship then monitoring its effectiveness and efficiency. They will work with agencies to ensure good Grab presence in the city and competitor analysis.
The Day-to-Day Activities!
- Creating strategy for Central Java with Leader based on local insight including data analysis and following national direction
- Creating campaign implementation plan across vertical including budget, execution and post campaign report (Project Management)
- Plan, execute, monitor and evaluate campaign / activities that you created
- Create weekly Report of cities performance, evaluation campaign and next action item and reported to Marketing Lead, City Manager Ops, Marketing Manager, Head of Department
- Monitor competitor movement in your cities (including competitor promo, branding, media placement and offline activities)
- Collaborate with Internal Stakeholder (Operations, Business Development, etc) and External Stakeholder (Vendor, Partners, & Merchants)
- Select strategic area for branding which fit with budget allocation
- Manage and Optimize budget of city to growth the demand
- You are expected to track spending on timely manner
- Support engagement to Local Government Relation and Local PR Media for City
- Developing local marketing talent
- You have Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Good in written and spoken English
- Excellent in data and analytical skills
- Excellent in presentation, negotiation skills
- Excellent in partnership deal skills
- Minimum more than 2 year experience in Brand Campaign / Marketing Promotion Campaign / Digital Marketing Campaign
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
- Other systems & tools to help implementation and tracking
- Excellent communication skills. Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Has experience in handling Central Java & Yogyakarta market and willing to be placed in Yogyakarta (WFO & WFH)
- Experience in strategy and consulting is a plus point
- Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & analytical thinking
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the social mission and making a positive impact in emerging markets movement
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm Interested"!