Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
We’re a high-performing team of passionate, fun-loving, and hardworking individuals with varied backgrounds who come together to support a common mission: enable Grab to deliver faster, better, and more securely with each and every rollout.
Largely based in Singapore, our GTS team members are spread across various countries managing multiple initiatives to deliver features that touch the everyday lives of millions of customers across South-East Asia through Grab.
As TPM for the Identity and access management team, you will be working with dynamic engineering\business teams who are on a mission to build enterprise identity Services and Tools that will empower and scale across Grabs technical stack\systems\apps\services\Jvs.
Get to know the Role:
• 8+ years of experience in Technical Program\Product Management or a similar technical leadership role in the Tech Industry.
• Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned program delivery.
• As a TPM, you will be working with a team focusing on building Infrastructure, platforms, and technologies for various Grab internal teams whose mission is to build products that impact the lives of millions of passengers, drivers, and merchants every day.
• Create and maintain the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Tech Managers and Tech leaders.
• Define how to drive these programs and continuously find ways of improving this process in a data-driven manner.
• Embrace Grab’s culture and principles and promote an environment which embodies Grab’s Principle and Values.
The day-to-day activities:
• General project and program management - define and drive project timelines, milestones, track & report progress, resolve impediments.
• Quarterly roadmap planning and prioritization.
-Deliver programs that span across multiple cross-functional Engineering teams.
-Continuously find ways to help teams and the organization improve how it delivers.
-Facilitate Technical whiteboard sessions to troubleshoot project implementation details and remove blockers for the team.
The must haves:
• Project delivery with a strong technical leadership background in various Cloud Product suites such as AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, which will enable you to succeed in Grab's fast-paced environment.
• An understanding of Agile is desirable but not essential; more important than your specific skill set is your ‘can do’ attitude and willingness not to be constrained by your job description.
• Effective communication skills to handle comms with senior management, cross-functional teams, and a proven track record of getting things done/shipping projects.
• Experience working in a dynamic, fast-moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and able to juggle between different projects/tasks.
• Experience in leading a team of technical program managers in fulfilling organizational goals and objectives is desirable
• Experience advising on technical solutions whenever needed is advantageous but not essential.
• Experience in program managing complex Identity Technology infrastructure projects.
• Experience in internal Identity platform integrations delivery covering major stakes of IAM & PAM.
Keen to be part of Grab's family? Click "I'm interested" button and we'd let you in on more!