Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
From detangling complicated use cases to delighting our customers, the Grab Support team provides customer support and solutions to in-country business units for various verticals. We aim to out-serve our users and turn their not-so-good experience into a memorable and delightful one.
Get to know the Role:
In general, the Vendor Manager works with BPO partners and supports internal operations in one or more SE Asian countries in order to improve the Experience of consumers through best practices for one of the most exciting tech companies in the region!
The day-to-day activities:
• Supports regional customer experience operations in Contact Centre, Customer Service and Telesales environment
• Execution of projects related to Grab Support
• Owns the overall relationship with the BPO(s) and acts as a liaison between the company and the supplier in order to achieve desired outcomes including but not limited to:
- Contract maintenance
- All billing related items (Requests appropriate budgets, reviews and approves supplier invoices and applies appropriate rates based on performance outcomes of the supplier) - financial control measures
- Execution and enforcement of contract terms
- Addresses gaps especially as it relates to contract adherence
• Supports operations to optimise performance as it relates to efficiency and quality metrics
• Manage through the power of persuasion and cross-functional coordination - This is an individual contributor role
• Attend relevant company, country, department and vendor meetings
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration; MBA or other relevant advanced degree is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) or Google Apps (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
• Strong passion for Customer Service and a true desire to help
• Positive and “can do” attitude with the eagerness to impact change with a disrupter mindset and a sense of humour will go a long way
• Knowledge of Contact Centre Operations, Efficiency models, Key Performance indicators and contributing factors (digital / Live Chat experience is ideal)
• 5 years experience in contact centres, vendor management, have worked for a BPO would be great
• Ability to implement actions to improve performance through cross-functional collaboration - managing through influence
• Strong analytical skills and structured process thinking plus a flair for numbers
• Self-driven and exhibits personal accountability for successful completion of projects and tasks assigned, good project management, excellent follow-through
• Strong command in English both verbal and written communication. Good experience supporting Indonesia
• Excellent attention to detail
• Enjoys working in a very fast, fun, dynamic and changing environment
• Willingness to put in the hours in order to get the job completed
• Experience with contracts a plus
• Previous SE Asian role a plus
Click "I'm interested" and we'd share more details!