Business (Finance, HR etc.)
The origin of the group dates back to 1929 when Utoomal & Assudamal Co. was amongst the few trading companies in Hong Kong and it was founded by late Assudamal Vaswani. In 1959 his sons Chandru Assudamal Vaswani and Kishin Assudamal Vaswani founded their own company, which was operated as a partnership firm, and in 1971 Assudamal & Sons (HK) Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company.
The company division spread from trading, manufacturing, private investment, property develop0ment to outsourcing.
To exceed our customers’ expectations by living up to their evolving requirements. To develop an optimal and technology enabled supply chain that delivers the best value for our clients. To become an employer of choice by nurturing leaders and teams, fostering an enriching culture that motivates employees to act with integrity, develop cutting-edge skills and create impact.
Start from the traditional family business trading company to group with around 8 offices with more than 200 employees in the world.
We are all passionate about what we do. By promoting respect, integrity, taking initiative, respect, team spirit, a winning culture is established in 1929 and the culture continues since then.
- New Position opening.
- Report to Head, Operations (HK)
- Handle full set of I/E, L/C, bank documents, Sales Contract (SC), Purchase Instructions (PI), Purchase Orders, and Sales Invoices
- Work functionally of shipping activities to ensure the logistic/documentation service quality
- Proactively liaise with factories/suppliers and customers for shipment planning, manage shipment delivery schedules and timely documents
- Prepare service proposals and statistical reports to corporate parties
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned by the supervisor
- High Diploma (Logistics, Procurement, Business Development or related discipline is advantage)
- 0-1 year relevant working experience, procurement or logistics discipline is an advantage, fresh graduate welcome
- Energetic, proactive with a positive mindset willing to learn
- Strong communication skill
- Good in spoken and written English and Chinese