VP of Products
Started from a finance background, Lewis is a serial entrepreneur with a passion to build great tech products. He had co-founded two tech startups and made an exit. One is a AI-powered MarTech SaaS business that is leading in HK & Taiwan, and the other is an eCommerce marketplace ...
Choco Up is one of the largest revenue based investment firms in Asia Pacific, offering non-dilutive growth capital to fast growing businesses.
Based in Hong Kong and Singapore, Choco Up is a data-driven FinTech platform, providing companies an accessible and effective option to capture growth and create value while protecting equity upside.
Primary locations: Hong Kong, Singapore, Southeast Asian Countries
Choco Up co-founders Percy and Brian are serial entrepreneurs who work closely together in various ventures for years. They knew that there could be creative ways to help fuel businesses growth rather than putting up your house as collaterals or getting your blood and sweat equity diluted.
We have invested in hundreds of companies using consumer data to identify companies with high-growth trajectory. We act as the silent partner that invests in companies that can be scaled up rapidly in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, and opportunistically in Canada / United States for cross-border businesses. Our investment size is completely tailored to the needs of the companies starting from US$10K and can go up to US$10M. We are proud to share that a lot of the companies we work with have great development, also with exits in capital markets.
About the Job
We are seeking a talented UX / UI designer who likes to be a part of the core team to build great products from scratch. As our main designer, you will be responsible and accountable for overall UX / UI design strategy. You will be based in HK, but will also work closely with our teams in Hong Kong, Singapore and Southeast Asia.
This is a challenging role in a fast paced environment. You will be an integral part of the product team and expected to play a key role. You will also work closely with our product and development team to ensure timely and efficient deployment. Our ideal candidate will be able to understand agile development framework and be excited about the fast-paced startups environment.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
• Create and develop comprehensive UX/UI design strategies for our new FinTech products
• Produce high quality of visual and graphic designs
• Translate product requirements, user research, and cross-functional decisions into UX solutions via conceptual wireframes, user flow, mockups, storyboards and prototypes
• Be able to develop and maintain team specific visual standards
• Work closely with our product team, business team, frontend developers to maintain high quality deployment
• Participate in user research, competitive product analysis and data analysis
• Initiative to identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems and be able to provide solutions
Qualifications and Requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field
• At least 3 years of experience in UX/UI design in business applications
• Passionate for building beautiful UI and seamless UX
• Experience using UX/UI tools such as Figma, Adobe Xd, Sketch
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Have a positive attitude, with high integrity and low ego
• Are excited to work in a startup environment, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to be proactive
• Able to work both independently and as a team
• Willing to learn, being flexible with can-do attitude
• Proficient in English and Cantonese
• Experience in designing finance, business intelligence, data dashboards, reporting related applications
• Immediate available is highly preferred
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️empty profile will not be considered