With Gateway’s platform of liquidity tools, we provide insights and execution for Asia’s family offices, institutional investors and financial intermediaries to invest and manage their investment portfolios.
Through our mission of bringing together the most extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors and shareholders, Gateway has become the trusted access and liquidity partner in venture capital.
The Gateway culture is built on 3 core values.
• Are Resilient
• Think Radically
• Stay Agile
We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in delivering solutions to our network of investors and innovators. Our marketplace and team are driving change in one of the most sought-after asset classes – the multi-trillion dollar Unicorn market, covering the world’s most innovative venture-backed private companies.
This opportunity will suit a forward thinking and driven professional, who is passionate about building efficient data management framework and pipeline
• driven to push boundaries and never settle as you create innovative solutions for our clients
• able to perform well independently, under pressure and collaboratively with curiosity and eagerness to learn
• comfortable wearing different hats and enjoy a fast-paced environment with a team that supports and challenges each other
• humble, accept responsibility and do not back down from new challenges
• experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
In order to be successful in this role, you will
• Work with Head of Technology & Data to design the Data Management Framework
• Establish and maintain core data models, information standards and data management lifecycle
• Provide End-to-end data design and management for data acquisition and processing, data quality and governance for the Enterprise Data platform
• Coordinate with data consuming parties with any change and integration
• Work with the Development teams in the application of the Information Architecture standards and frameworks
• Be on top of regulatory requirements of data handling
• 5+ years' working experience in IT Data Management and Data Architecture.
• Strong project management skills in managing business data governance solution implementation and delivery projects.
• Strong knowledge on data architecture, including data modelling (conceptual / logical / physical data modelling), transactional database solutioning vs analytical database solutioning, ETLs, data-related non-functional requirement design (e.g. backup, archiving, performance etc)
• Expertise in mainstream DB products (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Mongo, etc.)
• Expertise in AWS or Cloud managed DB services (RDS, Dynamo, etc.)
• Familiarity with data visualization tools
• Hands-on experience in Hive, HBase, Spark, Kafka, Python, etc.
You will work closely with the management team across all aspects of the business and report to the Head of Technology & Data.