With Gateway’s platform of liquidity tools, we provide insights and execution for Asia’s family offices, institutional investors and financial intermediaries to invest and manage their investment portfolios.
Through our mission of bringing together the most extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors and shareholders, Gateway has become the trusted access and liquidity partner in venture capital.
The Gateway culture is built on 3 core values.
• Are Resilient
• Think Radically
• Stay Agile
We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in delivering solutions to our network of investors and innovators. Our marketplace and team are driving change in one of the most sought-after asset classes – the multi-trillion dollar Unicorn market, covering the world’s most innovative venture-backed private companies.
This opportunity will suit a forward thinking and driven professional, with a successful track record of being the technology leader in a growth stage start up.
• resourceful, adaptable, driven to push boundaries and never settle as you create innovative solutions for our clients
• able to perform well independently, under pressure and collaboratively with curiosity and eagerness to learn
• comfortable wearing different hats and enjoy a fast-paced environment with a team that supports and challenges each other
• humble, accept responsibility and do not back down from new challenges
In order to be successful in this role, you will
• Be the catalyst of driving adoption of the Gateway technology platform
• Establish technology partnerships for enabling the growth of the Gateway marketplace
• Define the company’s software development methodology
• Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s services
• Collaborate with potential customers / partners to develop the Gateway technology platform use cases
• Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals
• Stay on top of latest technology trends and developments
• 10+ years of experience in software developments / architecture role
• Ability to strategically lead and develop long term technology roadmap
• Proven and successful track record in building large scale enterprise grade applications, as well as development and delivery in various SDLC methodologies (including Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban)
• Successful track record and experience at scaling growth stage start ups, preferably within FinTech or Financial Services related industries
• Ability to drive execution of technology roadmap across research and analysis, budget planning and vendor management
• In-depth understanding across all technology spectrum including but not limited to software development, database design and modelling, network, cybersecurity, information technology, technology management
• Excellent communication skills, leadership and organizational abilities
• Broad understanding and curiosity of the latest technologies such as Blockchain, AI & Machine learning
• Experience in establishing recognizable technologies / industry standard, including understanding of financial IT compliance is highly preferred
You will work closely with the management team across all aspects of the business and report directly to the CEO.