With Gateway’s platform of liquidity tools, we provide insights and execution for Asia’s family offices, institutional investors and financial intermediaries to invest and manage their investment portfolios.
Through our mission of bringing together the most extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors and shareholders, Gateway has become the trusted access and liquidity partner in venture capital.
The Gateway culture is built on 3 core values.
• Are Resilient
• Think Radically
• Stay Agile
We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in delivering solutions to our network of investors and innovators. Our marketplace and team are driving change in one of the most sought-after asset classes – the multi-trillion dollar Unicorn market, covering the world’s most innovative venture-backed private companies.
This opportunity will suit a forward thinking and driven professional, who is passionate about building next generational financial technology. Relevant experience in financial services or FinTech is appreciated but not required. To be successful, you will need to lead Gateway’s digitization and blockchain development process.
• driven to push boundaries and never settle as you create innovative solutions for our clients
• able to perform well independently, under pressure and collaboratively with curiosity and eagerness to learn
• comfortable wearing different hats and enjoy a fast-paced environment with a team that supports and challenges each other
• humble, accept responsibility and do not back down from new challenges
• experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
• 5+ years experience in software development
• Experience working in solidity programming language
• Experience in building distributed application (Dapp) and smart contracts
• Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
• Familiar with basic cryptography
• Familiar with P2P networks
You will work closely with the management team across all aspects of the business and report directly to the CEO.