FLOAT (www.float-hk.com) is a 3,000 sq. ft. double decker event yacht that is equipped with both indoor and outdoor spaces, including an Al Fresco bar, dancing floor, artificial lawn and an onboard kitchen. She is the only yacht and event space of its kind in Hong Kong. Over the years, we have managed and organized various corporate charter events for big-name brands, ranging from VIP client appreciation events to product showcases and bespoke managerial dining experiences. FLOAT is also a popular option for intimate and exclusive weddings, we provide bespoke wedding venue and consultation services for our clients.
The management company Seayou Explorer (www.seayou.hk) is a yacht rental and travel online booking platform. Seayou Explorer specializes in event curation, yacht charters, and local cultural tours. The company has been redefining the way yachting could be, through managing exclusive yachts, including FLOAT HK, and providing unique corporate and private charter experiences, allowing both tourists and the public to experience the beauty of Victoria Harbour and uncover the hidden gems within the Islands of Hong Kong.
The company also strives to preserve Hong Kong’s unique culture and heritage by launching Aberdeen1773 – a cultural excursion that includes an audio-guided sampan tour of the famous Aberdeen Fishing Village and an exclusive visit to a traditional houseboat turned floating exhibition center with various cultural relics on display.
• 5.5 work week and able to work on yachts.
• $23,000 - $30,000 monthly salary with high commission, depending on qualifications
• Devise and execute monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales and marketing strategies for FLOAT (www.float-hk.com) and other yachts (www.seayou.hk), involving yacht rental, corporate events, and weddings.
• Account management and business development by driving in potential business partnerships and opportunities
• Achieve the sales KPIs set by the senior management
• Conduct site visits with potential clients (B2C) and event partners (B2B)
• Assist and supervise across teams in following up with business leads within a 24-hour response timeline
• Monitor and generate reports on competitors and market trends based locally or internationally
• Manage the sales system to ensure all client enquiries, profiles, requirements, needs and relevant sales activity are up to date
• Assist in any ad-hoc assignments when necessary
• Directly report to the Group’s senior management
Interested candidates who are confident in bringing sales, business development and want to grow in and with the Company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum 5 years' sales experience and proven sales track record
• Hands-on experiences in business development and developing new markets
• Proactive and target-oriented with excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Passionate in boating, event, lifestyle, and tourism business
• Degree holder, with relevant experience in/or majoring in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality, Event Management, or relevant discipline is a plus
• Excellent phone demeanour and etiquette
• Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
• Computer skills in MS office are required, Adobe CC is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills and is customer-oriented
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects independently and in a timely fashion