Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Dialogue Experience (DE) is a non-profit organization, dedicates to engage People of Differences ( PoDs = Talented People with Disabilities) to create social impact. By providing innovative Impactainment (Entertainment with impact) and transformational training workshops through DARK and SILENCE platforms, it brings new perspective of social inclusion, diversity and equality to public, corporate, tourism and education sectors of the community.
Darkness is the complete absence of light. In the dark, whether your eyes are open or closed, you see the same thing: nothing. In our everyday life, vision accounts for over 70% of the information our brain receives. Loss of vision puts participants outside their comfort zones and creates an opportunity for reflection.
In the dark, participants willl earn to for go previous biases and assumptions to innovate and find new ways to work together, support each other, and to overcome their own fears and uncertainties. This change from light to dark stimulates crises or changes in everyday life, and often the lessons learned in the dark can be positive attitude and support, even darkness can become fun and exciting.
Dialogue Experience Place (DEP), a “must-experience” experiential hub operated by Dialogue Experience (DE), located at D2 Place ONE. One of our signature tour, Dialogue in The Dark – Dark Tour, first launch in Hong Kong in 2008, gives our visitors an unforgettable experience in the completely darkness, our visually impaired guides lead the sighted to ‘see’ the world in a unique and inspirational way. In addition, our innovative Silence experiences launched in 2012, is a soundless yet inspiring workshop brings you not only fun, but also excitement, to challenge your perception of communications.
To empower our higher-educated PoDs to unleash their potential and realize their dreams, DE also operates Dialogue Academy (DA) to provide them emersion training, corporate internship and coaching follow-up in order to achieve meaningful mainstream employment and their goal in career development.
Lead and empower talents with disabilities!!!
Connect our project to the general public!!
* Supports daily operations of Experiential Exhibition(EE)
* Provide outstanding Customer Experience to all customers (customer satisfaction)
- Deliver service standards and KPIs
- Assist in developing SOP of all key processes
* Serve as an advocate on brand mission and values with customers
* Deliver exceed expectations Customer Experience including both online and offline, individual and groups (customer satisfaction%):
- Maintain daily operation of EE at scheduled times and ensure high level of service standards are maintained throughout the service providing outstanding levels of customer care and satisfaction
- Work with Business Development Officer for group bookings service delivery
- Work with BD/Event team on venue arrangement and crowd control
- Understand our customers
- Update management on operational incident and support Head of EE on crisis management
* Pre tour
- All kinds of Inquiries (waiting time, quality of response, responsiveness)
- Handle daily bookings and cash operations accordance with procedure (accuracy and compliance)
- Prepare customer upon arrival
* Onsite operations
- Greet and brief (helpfulness, pleasant)
- Handle complaints and make decision as appropriate
* Post tour
- Provide receipt and thank you message
- Upsell opportunities
* Maximize customer lifetime value to the company (value generated per customer)
- Propose and implement upsell / cross sell opportunities
* Support Cash/Inventory management and control at EE
- Handle daily cash collected at Café according to SOP (accuracy and on time )
- Manage and reorder merchandize and café items according to sales record and safety levels
* Manage and ensure EE facility (light/dark) is fully operational, clean and tidy for an outstanding customer experience
* Support supervisor and submit all reports to management on time (accuracy, on time)
- Daily/monthly sales and merchandise report
- Post tour survey monthly report
- Petty cash and expense monthly report
- Annual statistics report
* Assist and support ad hoc projects as assigned
- Resonance in Dialogue Experience's social mission and values
- Diploma or University graduate
- Good customer service skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Open and continuous improvement mindset
- Support and promote teamwork
- Caring and cheerful character, passionate to work together with a diverse team (includes visually / hearing impaired teammates)
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered