Merit Ideas International Limited, begins with a one-stop packaging design, sourcing and production as our main services. We provide various of suitable packaging supplies to all walks of life with the simplest, most direct, most time- saving and the cheapest ways. Because of the customers’ support and the experience our team has been accumulating in the retail business for years, we successfully developed the consultancy services in brand planning, marketing and retail business development.
For packaging design and retail appliance, Merit Ideas brings various of choices: paper packaging, plastic packaging, film packaging, decorative packaging materials, labels, tags, non-woven bags, paper bags and general display items, etc. We meticulously create a one-stop solution service: from the brand to the product-to-sales for each of our customers. We break the tradition and create innovation, so as to help the customers to develop and promote their product with the highest efficiency, as well as to highlight and unify the entire brand image.
For marketing and retail business consultant, we present our clients the most suitable and fastest way to develop their brands and their businesses with the help of our management experience and the network of commercial organizations.
In addition, we have multiple of business partners, who could help to source gifts and premiums to our customers. Our service of gifts and premiums sourcing is always available if it is needed.
Our professional team has solid experience and influence in the industry. We are sure we will provide products and services with high quality.
• Design online & offline marketing materials, such as website banners, leaflet, product catalogue, packaging, event poster, exhibition booth setting and all other marketing materials.
• Responsible for the production of social media video including pre-production, shooting, editing, subtitling and post-production.
• Assist with Marketing Department for the marketing promotions in various channels (such as websites, Facebook, IG, YouTube Channels, and other platforms)
• Liaise and work closely with internal printing factory.
• Update website & other online e-commerce platform
• Responsible for photo shooting and re-touching.
• Ad-hoc projects upon assignment.
• 2 years of relevant working experience in graphic and multimedia design.
• High Diploma or above in Graphic / Multimedia / Creative Media or related disciplines
• Proficient in Adobe CS, including Adobe Illustrator (Must), Photoshop, or other graphic design/video editing tools
• Experience in video and photo shooting is a must.
• Familiar with film equipment, camera, lens, and audio devices
• Creative mind, strong art sense and typography skill are must.
• Able to handle multi-tasks, work under pressure, deal with tight multi-projects deadlines and good team player.
• Able to work independently, a mature self-starter with strong motivation, good business sense with problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Processing
• Candidates with less experiences or fresh graduates will also be welcomed and considered as Assistant Multimedia Designer.
• Experience in packaging design is highly preferred.
• Work portfolio is required for interview.
• Knowledge of FMCG is highly preferred.
• Immediate available is preferred.
• Five days work;
• 12 to 21 days annual leave;
• Birthday leave;
• Marriage and compassionate leave;
• Performance bonus;
To apply for this position, please send a detailed resume in Word Format and availability to our website
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.