To be a leading institute that nurtures and empowers people to transform communities.
Deliver creative and innovative learning experiences.
Inspire lifelong learning that builds on intellectual, professional, and personal development
Inculcate in Learners – critical skills, innovative solutions and best practices for the industries.
To promote professional ethics and social responsibilities.
Our culture is to put the needs of the students first, and we are guided by the following values:
Be Learner centric.
Build enduring relationships based on trust.
Observe high ethical standards.
Be innovative and relevant.
Demand the best from yourself.
- Perform daily bookkeeping activities on account receivable/payable and daily/monthly bank reconciliation
- Perform Account Payable function, such as preparation of lecturer contracts
- Prepare invoices for students at month end and follow up students on outstanding payments
- Assist in month end closing and ensure all transactions are matched with the correct payments
- Support and provide auditors with the information that they require during year end audit
- Handle general administrative duties such as ordering office supplies, arranging for office services, etc
- Any other adhoc duties assign by the Management staff.
We aim to be a leading institute that nurtures and empowers people to transform communities. Join us today, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!