I am an experienced HR Professional with extensive experience in driving impact through implementing and maintaining solid HR Processes and Procedures but also ensuring a cohesive internal culture is at the heart of every team I work with!
Currently leading HR & Culture as well as Education & Tr...
Sparkline is a leading digital analytics consultancy headquartered in Singapore with a presence across the APAC region. Founded in 2013, Sparkline was launched with the aim of helping Fortune 500 companies develop a practical, strategic and scaleable approach to Digital Analytics. Through a range of customised consulting, education and in-house technology solutions, Sparkline helps businesses focus on digital maturity, capability building and data governance.
Sparkline supports companies making the leap into digital and the world of data-centric measurement frameworks. We've helped businesses of all sizes across the region leverage the power of digital data to take control of their digital strategy; drive brand engagement, optimise online experiences and ultimately increase profitability, we do this because we love to see people and businesses flourish!
Two of our core mottos are 'teamwork makes a dream work' and 'Work hard and stay humble' and we often use the phrase 'Kick Ass'!!
We love what we do and how we do it, we are always looking for hungry, bright sparks to join our team, channeling and utilising your passion for Data, analytics and people and be driven by the challenge and reward which is found through our client delivery. You must want to help people 'flourish'!!
When describing our people, we would say we are a diverse and empowered team, we work closely and tirelessly to deliver the quality of data analytics projects and training programmes because we know the impact this has on the industry and the people within it!
Sparkline takes a business first strategy to customer engagement. Our team of ‘Sparks’ are highly qualified, passionate and strive to build partnerships that deliver results through creative and practical suggestions that have immediate impact on businesses while maintaining an agnostic approach to the industry, and integrity through transparency.
We want to support our awesome team to grow in their career and develop their core and undiscovered expertise. We all have a passion for supporting our peer's development. Our Sparks see the marriage between people and data as an integral one and we strive to ensure we keep abreast of all technical changes and developments in the industry to stay relevant and able to consult with knowledge (this is power after all). Along the way we constantly work to build and grow a team of wonderful, empowered and excited 'Sparks' who make this dream a reality!
Of course while we do this, when we can, we want to have fun, enjoy who we work with and learn as much as we can while we do it. One recurring theme we see when we look at the feedback from our esteemed 'Sparkline alumni' is that all our people naturally strive to embrace our 'learning environment'. There is never a dull day at Sparkline, we move at lightning speed but with passion and energy we are able to do this with smiles on our faces and the knowledge we have a solid team around us to support us along the way.
We often refer to ourselves as the 'United Nations of Sparkline', how awesome is that? We not only work with International clients (some pretty impressive folks may we add!) but we have a wonderfully eclectic team, eclectic in terms of nationality, skills sets and personality!!!
Oh did we mention we are all superheroes? More on that when we speak!! :)
We are a boutique digital analytics company that consults with Fortune 500 businesses, our
mantra is to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our Client’s business. We help big businesses use data to understand their customer’s behaviour, derive insights to optimize online experiences and drive profitability from their digital channels.
We are flat in structure, lean in size and yet mighty in our goals and achievements! We often refer to ourselves as the ‘Independent to beat’ within our Industry, we are immensely proud of who we are….who we all are.
We hire people who are passionate, ready to roll up their sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done, to fail fast yet learn faster and to accelerate the growth of our clients and our business and its people.
Our SAAS Consultant role is a new one for our team, a greenfield role which provides the opportunity to scale up a new business unit and will focus on impacting our client’s businesses through demonstrating the impact and value of advanced analytics solutions. Owning the commercial development of our Product business line, you will be empowered to identify, qualify and lead client engagements. To enable this you will be a customer-facing, solutions-oriented consultant who has likely worked in Technical Pre-sales roles previously.
This role will fit someone who has the drive and industry acumen to identify key customers who would benefit from the in-house solutions being built by the Sparkline Development and Engineering teams. You will have the benefit of having existing portfolios of clients from our vast list of Fortune 500 businesses that we work with to begin consulting with from Day 1, from then on the world is your oyster and the sky really is the limit. Getting under the hood of their current solution stack and understanding where, if at all, Sparkline Suite of tools can drive real impact and efficiency.
This role is integral to the next stage of our Go to Market plan and strategy for our Product Solutions business, the opportunity to drive growth is huge!
YOU WILL BRING:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar field, with a focus on developing commercial business opportunities through the sales of Digital Solutions and Software Services
- Ability to develop value assessed and based client engagements based on the needs of the client
- Have a keen understanding of the developing technology in the Data and Analytics space, with a strong grasp of the growing trends and needs
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets through dedicated business development activities and against key performance metrics set by the Consulting team
- Strong communications skills, ability to deliver technical pitches and demos while nurturing the strategic engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Capability and commercial drive to build and develop a pipeline of opportunities while playing an active role in the Regional Key account planning ensuring to weave in as many product based sales conversations as relevant
- Experience in working with Development and Engineering teams previously while remaining as the key conduit between these delivery teams and the end client to manage requirements effectively
- Prior exposure to Advanced Analytics tools, with a commercial role focusing on the go to market launch and scaling of industry relevant data/analytics/digital solutions
- Particular SAS tools of interest/relevance would be Google, AWS, Salesforce, Adobe to name a few
- Prior client facing experience with ability to ideate, collaborate and solutionize with internal team and external stakeholders is a must, previous experience within a consultancy would be a distinct advantage
- A ‘can do’ work ethic and enthusiasm for continuous learning in the digital space and the ability to filter this through our team where possible
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!