I am an experienced HR Professional with extensive experience in driving impact through implementing and maintaining solid HR Processes and Procedures but also ensuring a cohesive internal culture is at the heart of every team I work with!
Currently leading HR & Culture as well as Education & Tr...
Sparkline is a leading digital analytics consultancy headquartered in Singapore with a presence across the APAC region. Founded in 2013, Sparkline was launched with the aim of helping Fortune 500 companies develop a practical, strategic and scaleable approach to Digital Analytics. Through a range of customised consulting, education and in-house technology solutions, Sparkline helps businesses focus on digital maturity, capability building and data governance.
Sparkline supports companies making the leap into digital and the world of data-centric measurement frameworks. We've helped businesses of all sizes across the region leverage the power of digital data to take control of their digital strategy; drive brand engagement, optimise online experiences and ultimately increase profitability, we do this because we love to see people and businesses flourish!
Two of our core mottos are 'teamwork makes a dream work' and 'Work hard and stay humble' and we often use the phrase 'Kick Ass'!!
We love what we do and how we do it, we are always looking for hungry, bright sparks to join our team, channeling and utilising your passion for Data, analytics and people and be driven by the challenge and reward which is found through our client delivery. You must want to help people 'flourish'!!
When describing our people, we would say we are a diverse and empowered team, we work closely and tirelessly to deliver the quality of data analytics projects and training programmes because we know the impact this has on the industry and the people within it!
Sparkline takes a business first strategy to customer engagement. Our team of ‘Sparks’ are highly qualified, passionate and strive to build partnerships that deliver results through creative and practical suggestions that have immediate impact on businesses while maintaining an agnostic approach to the industry, and integrity through transparency.
We want to support our awesome team to grow in their career and develop their core and undiscovered expertise. We all have a passion for supporting our peer's development. Our Sparks see the marriage between people and data as an integral one and we strive to ensure we keep abreast of all technical changes and developments in the industry to stay relevant and able to consult with knowledge (this is power after all). Along the way we constantly work to build and grow a team of wonderful, empowered and excited 'Sparks' who make this dream a reality!
Of course while we do this, when we can, we want to have fun, enjoy who we work with and learn as much as we can while we do it. One recurring theme we see when we look at the feedback from our esteemed 'Sparkline alumni' is that all our people naturally strive to embrace our 'learning environment'. There is never a dull day at Sparkline, we move at lightning speed but with passion and energy we are able to do this with smiles on our faces and the knowledge we have a solid team around us to support us along the way.
We often refer to ourselves as the 'United Nations of Sparkline', how awesome is that? We not only work with International clients (some pretty impressive folks may we add!) but we have a wonderfully eclectic team, eclectic in terms of nationality, skills sets and personality!!!
Oh did we mention we are all superheroes? More on that when we speak!! :)
We are a boutique digital analytics company that consults with Fortune 500 businesses, our
mantra is to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our Client’s business. We help big businesses use data to understand their customer’s behaviour, derive insights to optimize online experiences and drive profitability from their digital channels.
We are flat in structure, lean in size and yet mighty in our goals and achievements! We often refer to ourselves as the ‘Independent to beat’ within our Industry, we are immensely proud of who we are….who we all are.
We hire people who are passionate, ready to roll up their sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done, to fail fast yet learn faster and to accelerate the growth of our clients and our business and its people.
Our Senior Account Manager is key to strategically managing and growing our awesome portfolio of clients who rely on our consultancy, training & product development to accelerate their digital maturity. You will manage the process from client engagement, relationship building through to contract deliverables and planning for effective project delivery. You will also be driven by growing these accounts; looking for opportunities to delve deeper into these organisations, developing more business opportunities for Sparkline across varied business units and demonstrating your excellence in Customer Centric Project Management.
In a nutshell, you partner with our Business Owner and our COO to work through a client’s requirements, and translate for the Technical Delivery team.
As a trusted advisor and Business partner you will become our client’s evangelist for their Digital Analytics development and strategy. Being a team player is a must at Sparkline, you will ensure the team is aware of the milestones, the expectations in their Technical Delivery while striving to be the conduit between Internal Delivery Team and our esteemed and valued clients.
YOU WILL BRING:
- At least 5+ years experience in key account management or customer service is essential and preferably across a Digital domain
- Ideal experience would be 3+ years project management experience in a consulting firm, publisher or media buying agency
- Previous experience in sales-related/commercially focused role is essential to success in this role
- A must have would be a passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles.
- Knowledge of the main channels of online acquisition: search engines (SEO, SEM, bid-management tools), display, email marketing, e-commerce, social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc..) AdExchange, mobile Internet, smartphone applications or tablets, etc..
- Excellent verbal, written and visualization skills. Able to create, concise, professional documents and comfortable presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders and clients at all levels.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation; flexible and nimble in terms of work planning and able to think on your feet to resolve issues.
- A capable brand ambassador for Sparkline. An energetic self-starter, excited about the opportunity to make this role their own.
- A team player with a proven track record engaging cross-functional teams to go above and beyond.
- A lean in attitude, knowledge sharing mindset and approach and a willingness to collaborate with internal teams as well as clients and prospects
- A ‘can do’ work ethic and enthusiasm for continuous learning in the digital space and the ability to filter this through our team where possible
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!