I believe education is about exposure, the more we know and try, the earlier we know what is worth spending time on!
I'm currently working as a coding-based STEM Curriculum developer and Trainer for k-12 students, covering topics including basic Python programming, Artificial Intelligence, Fin...
Dylan is the co-founder of Caprikon Education, an education technology company with operations across Asia Pacific Region, and headquartered in Hong Kong. Dylan has a strong background in technology, education, and innovation. He is a technology enthusiast and entrepreneur at heart.
He has exten...
Caprikon Education is a technology education provider in Hong Kong. We offer total solutions for families and schools to equip and prepare students for the future workforce.
We develop and provide innovative school packages that promote tech learning within the school environment. Our offerings enable students to explore a range of interests and develop life-long skills. Students will see and experience technology in a new light and be inspired to learn.
Explore - Students will have the opportunity to explore technology education in an engaging way, each of our courses has a recommended entry point based on our wealth of experience with schools and students with varying abilities.
Experience - Students will be delighted by the many wonderful applications of technology, which they will experience first hand. Teachers will be surprised by just how easy it is to teach emerging technology with our programmes.
Excel - Students will build expertise in a technology competency. They will have opportunities to engross themselves further and test their abilities in local, regional, and global arenas.
Follow us on FB @en.caprikoneducation
We are looking for an energetic Associate to join our Training & Curriculum team who will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) courses, training users (both teachers and students) on our range of education products that will be used in 150+ schools and coding academies.
You don’t necessarily need to have a STEM background to join our team (We have a super diverse team range from Business, History to Law). Check in our FB to get a glance of our team culture - @en.caprikoneducation
• Curriculum Development & Delivery - 60%
• Develop a deep understanding of our products and deliver training material on our products to users.
• Plan and deliver STEM-related classes across the K-12 spectrum
• Develop STEM-related curriculum/ course
Program Management & Training - 20%
• Improve training processes for greater operational efficiency and optimise the learning experience
Account Management - 20%
• Build long-lasting relationships with our customers through delivering amazing learning experiences
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Strong proficiency in verbal and written Cantonese and English
• Native Cantonese proficiency is required
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to multitask, work independently with a positive learning attitude
• Passionate in learning new things, especially programming and STEM
Good to have:
• Past experience in teaching/ mentoring is a big plus
We are an energetic and passionate team who values character a lot when looking for our next member. What we are currently doing is a fast-growing field with a lot of potential and you will be playing an important role in our growing team.
Call to action:
Interested parties please click "I'm interested"! Remember to fill in your profile or attach your CV to your profile :)