Liverpool FC is an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. Over 100 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you more than just a team member, you are an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.
Our ultimate aim is to win trophies on the pitch. Behind the scenes we work hard to ensure we have a Fans First approach, have reputational excellence, focus on our people and culture, are digital leaders and remain financially sustainable.
We are looking for people who share our core Club values of dignity, unity, commitment and ambition. These values guide our behaviour and underpin everything we do.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger.
We`re hiring for a Graphic Designer to work in our Hong Kong Office to build engaging graphical presentation assets. This is an exciting role for a creative individual and will play an instrumental part in developing business proposals on a day-to-day basis, but also in shaping new and innovative ways to engage with blue chip brands, ensuring Liverpool FC`s competitive pitches stand out from the competition.
In this role you will be part of the talented Partnership Design team. We are looking for someone who will bring energy and drive to the team with a focus on proactivity and a passion for success. The ideal candidate will be motivated by social and cultural inventiveness and enjoy the opportunity to work on cross-functional initiatives. You will report to the Lead designer based in London and work closely with teams across our international offices.
⚽What will you be doing?
1. Work closely with the Partnership Sales team to develop engaging bespoke creative for presentations and other assets to attract significant new brands and partnerships
-Interpret and build upon initial briefs by presenting and pitching ideas effectively to colleagues; convey difficult and complex ideas or concepts in a clear and engaging manner
-Suggest creative ideas, identify potential challenges, and provide suitable alternatives, where appropriate
-Demonstrate a creative flair and innovative approach in all you do
-Work under pressure to tight project deadlines or targets and adapt to differing demands; prioritising tasks, where appropriate
-Demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions and provide support to the Partnerships sales team
-Demonstrate determination and resilience to overcome obstacles to deliver what is required
2. Ensure all creative adheres to style guidelines, articulates brand objectives and presents the Club`s sales approach in a concise fashion
-Understand the need for documentation and well-defined procedures
-A dynamic and driven person who will interact positively at all levels within the Club and a good team player
3. Liaise with third parties in the preparation of and delivery of design briefs for high profile presentations; provide creative input on final deliverables
-Utalise good communication skills and understands the need to be discreet regarding confidential information
-Build up effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders with strong relationship management skills
4. Stay ahead of trends and new ideas and apply these into appealing visual designs for the Club
-Utalise a good understanding of digital platforms and the latest technologies
-Take a methodical approach to work, with a strong focus on accuracy and quality
⚽An ideal candidate should have :
- Experience working in fast-paced environments and a proven commercial design track record (either through work at an agency or within an in-house creative team).
- Strong commercial awareness and experience of developing creative content for business clients.
- Excellent technical ability and comprehensive knowledge of:
i. Adobe Creative Suite including strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
ii. Presentation design
iii. MS Office, e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- have well-rounded design disciplines including designing copy layout and graphics, and must be Mac literate
- Vector illustration skills are desirable but NOT ESSENTIAL.
⚽Who are we looking for?
- dynamic and possess a `can do` attitude
- balance creativity & technical ability
- ability to stay motivated, problem solve and interact with all levels of the Club in a positive and professional manner.
- share our Club values of Ambition, Dignity, Unity and Commitment in addition to having a passion for creating an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced and celebrated.
⚽What we can offer
- access to our benefits kit bag where you can get brand discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join.
👉 If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you. Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered