Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Team and Role:
Join Grab’s learning & development (L&D) team to build a learning culture at Grab and enable Grabbers to grow, thrive and do their best work. We are part of People & Organisational Development (POD), which is a dynamic team of diverse and passionate change agents driving transformation in Grab in three areas: 1) Culture and Performance, 2) Engagement and Inclusion, and 3) Learning and Development.
As part of the L&D team, you will be responsible for designing & curating diverse digital learning journeys, administering our learning management system, and driving learning outcomes through learning technologies. You will continue to design, experiment and learn in a collaborative and energetic team that’s obsessed with helping Grabbers become better versions of themselves.
The day-to-day activities:
- Administer and manage diverse learning technologies (including the learning management system) and collaborate with stakeholders to drive learning impact
- Plan, design, and develop digital courses, learning journeys, and bite-sized content for effective learning outcomes
- Curate relevant digital learning assets based on Grab and Grabbers’ needs
- Project manage stakeholders and vendors to ensure effective development and delivery of complex elearning curricula
- Train stakeholders on effective methods to leverage LMS to drive learning in teams and functions
- Support the administration and scaling of training programs
- Produce various training reports as required by the L&D team and stakeholders
The Must haves:
- At least 4 - 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations of a Learning Management System and supporting the learning team in an organization (best if familiar with Cornerstone LMS)
- Experience in instructional design - planning, developing and producing eLearning material/content
- Proficiency in using learning/content authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Rise 360)
- Experience in video & audio editing
- Experience in implementing company-wide digital learning initiatives
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others and manage projects under tight deadlines
- Experience working in a high paced, complex and ambiguous environment
- Proactive in problem-solving, serving others and getting things done
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm interested"!