The ordinary bores us.
Good is just not good enough.
The best is what we all look for.
And we go to extremes to achieve that.
Thousands of videos to stitch the perfect brand viral video. We're up to the challenge.
Building a Guinness Book of Records giant see-saw and putting a car on it. We make heads turn.
Sprawling through millions of influencers to find 1st-trimester first-time mums. We get you the ROI.
Targeting IOS uses for Facebook. We make the impossible possible.
And the list goes on. We are distinct. We produce results. We exist to create change.
Reimaginating. Reinvigorating. Reinventing. Whatever it takes, we work alongside you to communicate, to reach, to amplify.
Not just because you're worth it.
But because WE ARE #STEREOUNTYPICAL!
For over 50 years The Pico Group has leveraged the platforms of its agencies and the expertise of the best people to become one of the most effective independent global networks in existence.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our some 2,500 professionals and from the depth of our understanding of different cultures and industry practices
We are proud and honoured to work alongside some of the largest and most admired brands in the world. Currently, our major clients are drawn from a diverse set of industries from around China and across the world. Major clients include Amazon, BMW, Dongfeng Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar Land Rover, Lenovo, Letv, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Shell, Tencent, Vanke, Volvo, Volkswagen, Youxinand 360, a host of others.
Everyone is a talent.
We believe in that.
We are relentless in helping you to achieve your potential
through reflection, through hardwork, through training.
In an environment where you will be empowered and enabled, we strive to provide you with that ownership so that you can be proud of your achievements.
A Problem Solver. A Multi-Tasker. A Logical Mind with Creative thoughts. A Fast and Willing Learner. If your friends describe you with some or all of such phrases, you are potentially the person we are looking for.
We are TBA (Total Brand Activation). A typical day at work may involve you to be working on an exhibition pitch in the morning, managing the expectations and wowing the client in the afternoon and brainstorming for out of the box ideas in new technology or digital space to enhance brand experiences with the team at night. In an environment where you will work and be supported by a team, we want you to be able to serve and grow our exceptional list of clients in their brand experiences, retail solutions, corporate theatre, digital and social engagement, trade shows, conferences and special events. All these while having fun and making a difference for the client.
If you are up to it, read on at the details that we think can make a difference.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT: The ability to see difficulties before it happens, ensuring projects have zero chance of any failure.
• CLIENT RELATIONS: The ability to manage expectations, to win new accounts and to grow existing accounts.
• LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT: The ability to have precise timeline and tracking ability
• SITE MANAGEMENT: The ability to recommend the best venue to bring out the right brand experience at the right price and of course, ability to handle the nitty gritty of installation and teardown.
• Passion & Commitment!
• Experience in media, communication design, digital / social media marketing, advertising, events & exhibitions, PR or promotions related fields
• Excellent customer service skills and personal skills
• Good negotiator, excellent problem solver
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in full service meeting planning and implementation or relative experience.
• Proficient IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you, then give us a call and join us as TBA’s Senior Account Executive/ Account Executive.