Human Resource Manager
Genesis Block was founded in 2012 to serve the needs of the mining industry. Our business comprises of OTC/Proprietary trading, Investments, building online/offline communities mainly in Hong Kong and Thailand. In the past few years we have organized over 200 events and built a following of over 20 million passionate users.
Leveraging its industry connections and insights, Genesis Block offers diverse and creative trading solutions to both institutional and retail digital asset investors. We envision Genesis Block to be a pioneer in bringing digital assets to the mainstream world of investment trading within the region. To make this a reality, we possess a management team well-versed in trading a broad spectrum of assets and are recognized leaders in the nascent world of blockchain
We pride ourselves on the trust and goodwill we harbour with our clients. Our belief is that transparency and honesty are pivotal to sustainable success. So we will always be upfront and truthful regarding the information we provide and our service fees. Above all else we are trusted because of our emphasis on safety and the privacy we provide our clients and their data.
Hand in hand with the trust we build, we are committed to our reliability. So no matter who or where you are, you can count on us to provide immaculate service. Furthermore, the consistent quality of our service and the dependability of our team is paramount to what we believe is good business.
• Translate business requirements and use-cases into functional applications.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
• Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Help maintain code quality and organization.
• Deploy new features for the portal effectively within a reasonable amount of time
• Experience with HTML and CSS tools.
• Familiar with API Creation and RESTful Services
• Experience with SQL and database management.
• Experience with frontend and backend development.
• Knowledge of good practices and standards of web development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar experience.
• Must be fluent in English.
Nice to Have:
• React (including hooks)
• Postgres, SQL,
If you LOVE challenges and you are not afraid to take this one then please apply through the "I'm interested" button. Our team would love to have a chat with you! ✌️