Life is about taking action.
As a CEO, the primary objective of Antoine is to keep the company in action. From a solo adventure, he transformed Think it Twice into a dynamic company, with a strong culture of flexibility and performance, deeply human oriented.
Albert’s mandate is to offer companies an efficient and user-friendly mobile training technology that allows them to disseminate personalized content to their employees for immediate use in their day-to-day tasks.
To ensure the improvement of workforce performance and promote professional growth, the Albert app trains each employee on your company’s products, services, and values, as well as industry trends and events.
Thanks to our mobile content strategy and proven information distribution technology, Albert increases employee’s performance and efficiency from the moment it’s deployed.
We design and develop technology with a user-first, mobile approach in a mission to give all teams the tools they need to reach their business objectives.
Albert owes its success not only to its innovative and well-designed technology, but also to its dedicated team and collaborators. Working alongside varied and talented professionals, including writers, editorial managers, account managers, and programmers, among others, we promise our clients a unique and synergistic experience.
In total, our network counts more than 40 permanent members and dozens of partners across three continents, all joining forces to understand your needs and challenges. When you choose Albert, you benefit from the agility of a small team and the experience of a big business.
Albert’s mission is to bring the best of consumer technology to deskless employees so they feel supported, empowered and performant. Driven by challenges from the corporate world and trends in the consumer world, the SaaS eco-system of Albert aims to be the technological bridge between corporate strategy and day-to-day field operations.
We are looking for an Online B2B Sales Specialist to focus on the online development of our B2B business via innovative web, e-mail and social strategies.
⭐What you'll be doing
In a time when Covid disrupted B2B sales processes, your mission is to find innovative and creative ways to:
• Identify suitable companies which could benefit from our products
• Contact, inform and nurture your prospects so they understand what we are doing, why we are doing it, and if it is suitable for their business
• Convince leads to try and subscribe to our product online
• Generate and publish content (at least content ideas, you’ll have help on production) on relevant platforms – Website/LinkedIn/Twitter/Other social platforms
• Gather feedback from the market and prospects to generate new relevant product features
• Animate a community around HR challenges and digital innovation in the workspace, in collaboration with marketing
• Help transform the client onboarding process, administration, documentation, and follow up communications to a fully online approach
⭐Who we're looking for
• 2- 4 years of relevant B2B software sales experience
• Happy to be part of a team and able to work independently
• Strong digital and hunter mindset
• Passionate with online tools, eager to understand new trends and try out new methods
• Agile, independent, ready to fail and try again.
• Strong communication skills, not afraid to speak up and defend your ideas
• Valid HKID holder, fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English language. Candidates without valid HKID and relevant language skills will not be considered.
⭐What we can offer you
• Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
• Flexible working hours
• Responsibility from day one to make your mark and grow with the company
• Multicultural teams
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered