Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
Garage Society is looking for an ambitious and dynamic Digital Marketer to join our fast-growing and close-knit team. The role will involve leading our digital marketing efforts in Hong Kong and Singapore, and overseeing and executing impactful online campaigns. You will have strong data analytical skills with an excellent understanding of digital communications and conversion strategies.
This opportunity will allow you to develop professionally as we grow our brand, and take ownership of our regional digital presence as we expand across Asia Pacific.
What you’ll be doing
• Work closely with the Brand Marketing team on strategising and creating tailored integrated campaigns to drive conversion for all Garage products
• Owning KPIs in achieving targets in follower growth, engagement and customer acquisition
• Managing and optimise performance of digital marketing channels, including web, search, social media, email, ad campaigns, driving opportunities for improvement
• Producing clear, regular and accurate reports on all online marketing activities and feedback to the Marketing and Sales teams to review and improve on marketing strategies
• Collaborating with our partner agency to help manage to ensure digital ads, SEO and SEM are in line with our audience targeting requirements and growth targets
• Own content calendars for all digital platforms, making sure all content is scheduled and published across all platforms including Instagram (feed and stories), Facebook and LinkedIn
• Own engagement and interaction with our audience on our digital platforms, informing and delighting our members and community
• Participating in conceptualising campaign ideas across multiple initiatives / regions / departments to grow brand recognition
What you’ll need
• University Degree holder in Marketing, Digital, or communication-related discipline
• 3-4+ years experience as a manager in digital, marketing, social media or equivalent industry with coworking industry experience a plus
• A strategic mindset in developing brand awareness and audience engagement campaigns via different social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Strong analytical skills and can translate market trends, social media insights and member data into strategies and campaigns
• Good knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and Adwords
• Enthusiastic, positive energy, with a proactive work attitude to create an impact and a curious mindset
• A team player and can easily collaborate with multiple teams to ensure the delivery of set objectives
• Strong copywriting skills to tell our story in creative and inspiring ways that resonate with various audiences
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to edit and proofread English language content with fluency
• Fluent in spoken and written English with Cantonese a plus
• Up-to-date with the latest content trends and familiarity in Adobe design, video editing software an advantage
If that sounds like you, please apply through the "I'm interested" button and we will be shortly in touch!