Brandnographer™ is a vivid insight consultancy that specializes in consumer insight, user experience and innovation. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our team own the largest ethnographers network across APAC region.
We believe in the power of ethnography. Our Brandnographers keep digging in the field to discover subtle behavior cue and eventually yield fruitful business opportunities.
With networks throughout the world, Brandnographer is looking for someone who can be the voice of the company through writing and video production.
Brandnographer seeks to attract high-calibre talent by offering quality development opportunities and a hands-on environment special to start up companies.
As the Creative Content Intern in Brandnographer, your mission is to create engaging content, enhance the brand, and build a strong online presence that will be able to reach Brandnographer’s target audience.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
• Work with the Consultant and Research teams to write engaging articles
• Assist Brandnographer team with proofreading
• Do in depth research to ensure content information is accurate
• Content creation (Articles, white papers, blogs, social media posts)
• Create and implement campaigns
• Propose cool and creative media and copy content ideas
• Research for fitting channels to publish articles and white papers
• Outreach to different outlets
You are the one if:
• Strong written and spoken English abilities
• Good organisational skills
• Hands on experience with content creation
• Excel at programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel
• A natural story-teller who is proactive and willing to learn
Jumping on board to this adventure, you'll find us:
• A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
• A place that encourages personal growth and development;
• A potential opportunity to turn your internship into a full-time job!
Click "Want to Visit" if you're interested!