Brandnographer™ is a vivid insight consultancy that specializes in consumer insight, user experience and innovation. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our team own the largest ethnographers network across APAC region.
We believe in the power of ethnography. Our Brandnographers keep digging in the field to discover subtle behavior cue and eventually yield fruitful business opportunities.
What we need: We are looking for a full-stack developer intern who can help handle frontend and backend development of a mobile application.
The right candidate should be comfortable at both the application coding and UI creation based on design and UX team specifications.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
• iOS & XCode development knowledge and experience
• Must be able to build production quality applications
• Passionate about mobile application design, UX and best practices
• Provide solution architecture and detailed designs in software backend
• Setup and maintain environment for software applications and backend
• Follow the development process and improve code for backend stability
• Fine-tune execution for new API / SDK, write documents and design features
• Manage SQL and related communications/interactions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
You are the one if:
• Open source contributions and public repos on GitHub
• Experience in React Native and Flutter
• Proven portfolio in development (Mobile app)
• Experience in Ruby on Rails and writing well-structured code
• Knowledge on AWS, UI/UX techniques and REST based API
• Experience on iOS / Android/ API platform
• Possesses a positive and “can-do” attitude
• Strong problem-solver and able to multitask
It'd be nice if you also have:
• Work experience in an early stage high-performing startup and cross-functional team culture.
Jumping on board to this adventure, you'll find us:
• A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
• A place that encourages personal growth and development;
• A potential opportunity to turn your internship into a full-time job!
Click Want to Visit if you are interested!