Action sports fanatic who has been capturing all his adventures with action cameras. Whether on a kiteboard, a snowboard or skateboard, the most important thing is that it’s shake-free.
Apart from maintaining the LUUV balancesheets, he's planning his next adventure to the Alaskan wilderness.
You love adventures. You love shooting videos. And you share your passion. So do we.
That's why we are developing innovative products that revolutionize filming.
LUUV’s first product, the revolutionary camera stabilizer solidLUUV, is a hand-held camera stabilizer for action cameras and smartphones that allows you to shoot steady footage at any time. Its unique design provides features that let you discover exciting new perspectives and angles.
It boasts innovative technology, has received numerous international awards, has been pre-ordered in more than 60 countries and is currently being prepared for imminent market entry.
It all started with his personal need to capture all of his adventures shake-free. But Felix wasn’t satisfied with the existing stabilizers. So he decided to develop his own specially designed stabilizer for filming in motion.
This exceptional idea required exceptional planning and the first working prototypes came from a 3D-printer. The result was innovative camera stabilizer named solidLUUV, completely. Designed from scratch, solidLUUV boasted an aerodynamic shape, innovative features and functioned with action cameras, smartphones and compact digital cameras. solidLUUV not only convinced athletes, but also people from different fields, all over the world.
In 2015, the product was awarded the Red Dot Design Award and was honoured as Product of the Year 2015/16 at the world’s largest sports fair, ISPO.
Furthermore ultraLUUV is selected as a CES 2016 Innovation Awards honoree in the Digital Imaging product category. Due to the success of our crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, we will now partner with our industrial designers, Thiele & Wagner, to finalise solidLUUV and to begin production. Together with our partners, the valder Kunststoffverarbeitungs GmbH, igus GmbH – the world’s leading manufacturer for polymer bearings – we guarantee the best possible quality for you.
An idea that started as a private project has now evolved into an established hardware company with a vision that everybody can create shake-free videos. solidLUUV is a modular camera stabilizer that offers numerous options for enhancements and upgrades. Not only for athletes but for anyone who wants to capture adventures in a smooth and shake-free way, like never before.
We are Filmmakers, Action Sports Lovers, Engineers and Designers, but most of all, visionaries on a mission to redefine Filming by developing innovative products.
We will permanently revolutionize the world of filming, and we invite you to be a part of it.
Conception, production and post-production of videos, shot with LUUV stabilizers.
– Proficient in the handling of cameras (action cameras, smartphones, DSLR, DSLM)
– Excellent skills in post-production (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere)
– Experience in designing motion/3D graphics is highly desirable
– Fluent German AND fluent English
– Right mixture of creative and technical skills
– Understanding of storytelling – visually and narratively
– Experience with online media, mobile, social networks and digital trends such as Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat
– Startup-minded, you are willing to help with every task including the most basic ones
– Result rather than status is driving you
– Currently enrolled as a full time student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
– Available to work at least 20 hours per week
– An international team and flat hierarchies – you will work in tandem with LUUV’s Head of Communication.
– An open working environment and flexible working hours
– An exciting and versatile job in Berlin’s vibrant hardware ecosystem
– The opportunity to shape a young and aspiring company in an international market
– Creative freedom for the realisation of own ideas and concepts
3 – 9 months, but preferably 6 months
Working Student or Internship
Please click "Want to Visit" with your full Wantedly profile (incl. links to your portfolio/ previous works).
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time / Full-time / Freelance|
|Special features||Foreign nationalities welcome / Weekend commitment only / Come visit with friends / Students welcome / Free snacks/lunch|
|Founder||Felix Kochbeck, Tim Kirchner, Tobias Gerhardt, Friedrich-Paul Spielhagen|
|Founded on||February, 2014|
|Industries||Entertainment / Leisure / Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
There are no recommendations yet.