NoteSity is an online bookstore that provides revision materials for students and parents in Hong Kong.
At NoteSity, we gather revision materials from past HKDSE candidates, tutors and publishers, which are then offered on our platform to students and parents. In simpler terms, we are a marketplace for passionate individuals to share their knowledge with others.
We are not looking for ‘employees’ who simply want to get their work done. Rather, we are looking for passionate, self-motivated and responsible individuals who are interested in knowledge sharing to help out HKDSE students.
If you have that passion, NoteSity is the place for you.
• Conduct market research in the education industry
• Provide support to NoteSity’s partners in preparation of revision materials
and marketing collaterals
• Assist in preparation of website blog articles and social media posts
• Level 5* or above in DSE Chinese Language
• Excellent command of written Chinese
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Familiarity with computer text input tools for Traditional Chinese