Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
The Singapore Commercial team oversees, shapes and grows the enterprise business in Grab Singapore. The team is responsible for acquiring, growing and managing the accounts of key enterprise merchants across GrabFood, GrabMart and GrabPay. We work closely with the merchants and bring value to them via the different services in Grab such as Express, Pay, Ads.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
[Get to know the Role]
- Reporting to the Head of Commercial.
- Develop and manage necessary business relationships internally and externally for strategic projects to meet desired outcomes.
- Bring your analytical A-game. You’ll be building business models, performing analysis to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome.
[The day-to-day activities]
- Work with the Key Account Management team to develop go-to-market initiatives to increase revenue, meet objectives and cross-sell different product verticals to merchants.
- Support and drive these initiatives with relevant data analysis, insights and recommendations that are both convincing and digestible by merchants. This will require you to work across ops, product, marketing and marketplace teams and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise.
- Responsible for defining the corporate acquisition strategy for GrabMart and FMCG partners.
- Work with Mart business team to map and prioritize a target list based on overall GrabMart objectives.
- Responsible for monitor end-to-end deal making/ deal closing for Enterprise-level Merchants and FMCG partners.
[The must haves]
- Bachelor (or above) degree. An MBA is advantageous but not necessary.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Business Development with at least 2 years in investment banking or strategy consulting preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment; ability to work through uncertainty.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Sharp skills in business development and deal making at corporate level.
- Experienced in using and analysing large amounts of data in the area of work. Able to identify and extract relevant data for analysing to provide practical insights and comprehensive solutions.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and trust-building ability. Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at different levels, up to senior level management.
- Start-up attitude – willing to learn and work hard to get things done in a dynamic, ultra-fast-paced environment.
Join Grab on an incredible mission - Click "I'm Interested"!