Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Chrono24 is one of the leading online marketplaces for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
What you can expect:
• Work as part of the Account Management Team to ensure all information in the system is up-to-date
• Perform monthly quality check on the platform
• Handle documentation and initial contact with external parties
• Generate monthly report for analysis and keep track the team’s performance
• Perform any additional ad hoc duties
What sets you apart:
• 2nd, 3rd and final year university student in any disciplines, preferably in accounting or statistic
• Numerical sensitive, patient and detail-oriented person
• Curious to the e-commerce world
• Self-motivated person to take actions under minimized supervision
• Strong command on written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in other languages are an advantage
• Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams etc.)
• Having a thing for watches is not a must but a plus
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours which can fit your class schedule after semester start (3-4 days per week during summer break; at least 3 days after semester start)
• Ideal workplace for personal growth
• Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
• Unlimited snacks and drinks during work
• Graduate job opportunity will be offered to the outstanding candidate