Highly organised and an excellent team player with a proven ability to work proactively in a complex and busy mulitculture office environment. Able to work independently and effectively in coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
I have positive attitude, strong wor...
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in Tourcoing, New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
Our people and values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective : we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Quality Control Associate to join our Quality Control team in Hong Kong.
⭐About the role
- Command product quality control for 100+ products a day.
- Keep individual and team return rate at <1%.
- Perform basic in-house refurbishment and repairs.
- Escalate any issues and trends to QC team.
- Carry out Ad-hoc duties based on ability and company needs.
- Job location: Tsing Yi industrial area
⭐Who you are
- Postgraduate diploma or university degree
- Solid English reading and writing ability.
- Previous experience with clothing, shoe and accessory refurbishment, and/or repairs preferred
- Passionate about fashion industry, luxury brands and team player
- Extreme attention to detail, willingness to learn and improve processes where needed
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with a positive attitude no matter what the task requires
- Excellent time management skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome
⭐What we offer
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees. As our employee safety comes first, we have precautionary supplies available in our warehouse for our operations staff. We require for all employees to adhere to our precautionary policies to ensure the safety of other employees and their loved ones.
Excited? We are too! Click "I'm Interested" and Apply now! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered