Wil TurnerChief Operating Officer
Christian Fung LiangCreative (Designer, writer etc.)
Bradley Dowding-YoungChief Executive Officer
Running Operations for Silentmode, a HK startup that focuses on mental fitness, music, and relaxation.
Before Silentmode I ran Asia Ops for Halo Neuroscience, a SF startup, and worked in Supply Chain for Anki, a SF-based robotics startup. Before that I ran Supply Chain for Goldieblox, another B...
Hi there! I am the creative lead at Silentmode HQ. A mental health company that focus on Music, Technology and Software.
Before Silentmode I worked as a in-house graphic designer with a sustainable startup company in NY called Sqwishful. I was focused in crafting their brand, working on social ...
Bradley Dowding-Young, Co-founder of Silentmode, creator of Breathonics. On a mission to help 100m people find mind-body balance using science, music, and technology.
At SILENTMODE, we create smart relaxation solutions that help people reduce stress, boost recovery and improve performance. A perfect solution for overworked and tired executives, athletes and individuals who are looking to get an edge on the competition or just switch off to relax and recharge.
The world’s first wellness training toolkit. Recharge yourself anywhere, anytime.
We build beautiful products to help people improve their well-being.
Silentmode is a Peak Performance company aiming to help 100 million people reduce their resting heart rate by 5% and enable them to lead happier, healthier lives. We believe the combination of music, science, and technology can create a new genre of mental fitness.
We are looking for a dynamic and detailed Digital Marketing Manager who is responsible for handling all of our digital channels and promoting our brand image across the globe, this includes but not limited to design different campaigns, lead the push onto new platforms, create new contents, partnerships, etc…
You will be closely working with our COO and Creative Lead to ensure our brand image is aligned in all channels we have. Startup life is full of the unexpected, and this role will be no different. Come learn, grow, and breathe deep with us.
🔇Goals for this role
• Create, implement and maintain different marketing strategies to drive business growth
• Manage all online acquisition channels (FB, IG, GDN, LinkedIn, Twitter)
• Analyse paid media campaigns and improve media efficiency in the long-run
• Lead different projects for media production and other advertising activities
• Work closely with the creative team to improve the production of creative assets for future improvements
🔇 What we are looking for
• 2+ years of related work experience
• Solid experience in create, lead and implementing different market programs and paid media campaign in all online channels
• Strong knowledge in Google Ad Words, Google Analytics and FB & IG Advertising
• Comfortable working in an international environment
• Excellent collaboration skills and independent worker who can come up with own ideas
🔇 Good to have
• A passion for the internet and following the latest trends on social media is a BIG PLUS
• Previous agency experience is highly welcome
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered