Chrono24 is one of the leading online marketplaces for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology.
At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities.
What you can expect:
● Serve as a liaison between Japanese watch buyers and global sellers.
● Use your customer servicing as well as sales skills to increase the number of watch sales on Chrono24.
● Mediate between buyer and seller to guarantee an optimal purchasing experience.
● Get to know our customers through daily contact and learn how to best serve them.
● Be in close contact with luxury watch buyers and maintain up to now knowledge about the watch industry.
● Bring your own ideas and suggestions of how we can further improve the customer journey.
What sets you apart:
● You have a passion for working with customers.
● You are good at maintaining close contact with your customers, via email as well as phone.
● You enjoy contributing to the professional and collaborative development of a team with your talents.
● You stand out with your communication and sales skills.
● You have a strong command of written and spoken English and Japanese. Having another native language is an advantage.
● A proactive approach, the ability to work in a team, and a motivation to take action on your own initiative make you stand out.
● You are proficient in the use of common Office solutions and are able to learn new systems quickly.
Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Click "I'm Interested" to apply!