Founders of Big Bang Academy are graduates from University of Cambridge with degrees in Engineering and Natural Sciences respectively.
It was positive and joyful memories in their childhoods that inspire them to read more about science and develop an interest in it. Through Big Bang Academy, they want to recreate these “lightbulb moments” to children who often face immense pressure academically and overlook the joy in learning.
Having pursued in the STEM academic journey and realizing the unparalleled benefits from developing an informed curiosity and passion for learning, it is our mission to make science fun, accessible and relatable for every child in Asia.
Big Bang Academy redefines Science in early childhood education. Our mission is to promote and inspire self-driven learning through everything hands-on. We believe doing Science is the best medium to ignite children’s passion in learning, to enable them to become motivated and life-long learners.
With us, children get to build something real with their own hands where genuine interest is sparked.
When children become passionate and motivated learners, they will be ready to face any challenges ahead with confidence.
Our curriculum is inspired by the Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS). It is original, student-centric and age appropriate. We provide the most comprehensive early childhood science curriculum covering the six main pillars of science.
Every lesson with us is centered with at least one key experiment or mini-project that children can bring home after lesson. This will enhance student’s sense of achievement and confidence.
• Conduct video-shoot and editing to the required format
• Coordinate with media & production team and content team to arrange video-shooting workflow
• Posting videos on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, company website
• Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
What we are looking for:
• 1+ years of experience of related experience in video shooting
• Proficiency in software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, or equivalent
• Excellent interpersonal skills and with the ability to collaborate with other team members
• Able to work under pressure prioritize key tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Fresh graduates are welcome
Good to have:
Diploma or above in Film/ Creative Media/ Multimedia Design/ Motion Graphics/ Animation or related field
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles and without a portfolio will NOT be considered