Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
You can now apply for our 2021 Engineering H2 Term-time Internships, running from July* to December. Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
This opportunity is only for students who are available full-time, for a minimum of 20 weeks, in the period of July - December 2021.
*Students whose university-approved internships for Term 1 of AY 2021/2022 commence in May / Jun may also apply.
Please submit a resume and cover letter by 7 May 2021 indicating your area of interest from the below mentioned areas:
• Backend Engineering
• Frontend Engineering
• Mobile Engineering - Android
• Mobile Engineering - iOS
• Fullstack Engineering
• Engineering Operations (DevOps, SysOps, DBOps, etc)
• Technical Program Management
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
About the team:
The Engineering & Development Team helps build Southeast Asia’s leading everyday super app to provide transportation, logistics and financial services to millions across the region.
There’s never a dull moment working in our Engineering & Development Team. You’ll experience a shipping culture that uses the state of the art web technologies and you’ll grow in a work environment where fellow Grabbers are passionate about knowledge-sharing and code review. Get access to our fascinating data set to solve real world problems and discover great purpose in your work. This is a great opportunity for you to learn software engineering practices for coding at scale.
• You should be a full-time student majoring in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Information Technology/Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or related fields seeking a matriculated internship
• You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, or Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad
• You should be able to commit full-time from July (or earlier) to December 2021 for a minimum of 20 weeks.
• You should have a strong ability to structure data and write algorithms
• You should have strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Having a Positive attitude and can-do spirit are critical
• You should have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with a willingness to learn, but also to challenge the status quo
• You should be a team player who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
• Having previous experience in Engineering or other related fields may be an advantage
Our internship opportunities are limited to students of any nationality studying in Singapore, and Singaporean/PR studying in any location.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today. Click "I'm interested" and we will respond with further instructions!