• Supporting client on-boarding process, eg. client proposal, presentation, follow-up etc.
• Maintaining relationships with clients and partners
• Handling enquiries from clients and partners
• Continuous follow-up such as client reminders, regular review, etc.
• Familiarizing with product information and relevant materials
• Facilitating other ad-hoc assignments
• Diploma or Degree holder in any disciplines
• Young and vibrant, detail-minded, well-organized, responsible and good interpersonal skills
• Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Words, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE!