Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
Our Finance Department is looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to join our team to support with 3 key Finance and Administrative projects.
This is a great opportunity for a potential graduate student to gain practical experience with finance SaaS and process streamlining in a fast moving environment.
About the Role
• Reconciliation between Nile (operations platform) vs Xero (accounting software) for aged debtors
• Setup and implementation of new automated expense management system (Datamolino) including expense allocation logic
• Recording and review of vendor invoices in Datamolino
• Setup and implementation of new HR & Payroll software (Talenox) for HK and Singapore
• Excellent communication with all related parties internally and externally
• Studying an Accounting / Finance / Business related degree
• HKID holder
• Have great sense of responsibility and logical mindset, able to follow up cases independently and in a sensible manner
• Well-organized, hardworking, willing to learn
• Good communication skills in written & spoken English and Cantonese
• Experience / Knowledge in using Xero will be an advantage
Why intern here
At Garage Society, our can-do approach pushes us further whilst encouraging others along the way. We have a saying for this; work together, grow together.
We foster an inclusive environment where everyone can share their own unique perspective. Garage Society is not just about office space, but space for employees to express themselves. They are allowed the freedom to bring their own identity, passions and ideas whilst feeling supported.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered