GoGoChart is an award-winning mobile advertising technology company which specialize in growth strategy, user acquisition & ASO (App Store Optimisation) for mobile apps globally.
As a performance-driven technology company, GoGoChart empowers partners and their apps to be elevated with maximum exposure in the App Stores. Since 2015, GoGoChart has helped over 2000 mobile apps and worked with over 300 publishers globally!
We can help your apps to gain exposure and grow organic users. In 2019, GoGoChart launched an all-new Campaign Management Platform that helps businesses to start acquiring quality users and scale fast.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative digital marketing manager to lead our team. You will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your duties included planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks as well as providing marketing insight, and art direction, also social media management.
• Develop all digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM, social media, and other online advertising campaigns
• Oversee all digital markets platforms; identify trends and insights; optimize spend and performance
• Responsible for art & content direction and projects management & performance
• Measures and reports performance (ROI and KPIs) of all digital marketing campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaign that engage, inform, and motivate
• Manage, guide, and provide direction to the digital marketing team by counselling, planning, and appraising work performance
• Work closely with the AM team and graphic designers
• Degree in E-commerce, Marketing or related discipline
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, agency background is preferred
• 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, and display advertising campaigns
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience of all different digital marketing channels
• Knowledge in graphic and editing software/tools (Adobe AfterEffect, Photoshop, Illustrator & Editing, etc)
• Knowledge of data and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, ASO, SEO, SEM, etc)
• Great interpersonal, communication skills, and good team player
• Excellent written and spoken in Chinese and English, third language is a plus