YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a prepaid Mastercard® that offers zero transaction fees across 150+ currencies at wholesale exchange rates. The mobile app also allows for the exchange and storage of 10 selected currencies in advance through the in-app exchange feature. The YouTrip mobile application works with a linked pre-paid Mastercard® and can be used to make payments at more than 30 million Mastercard accepting merchants worldwide.
YouTrip is a regional financial technology startup based in Hong Kong and Singapore, dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services for travellers by simplifying overseas spending and creating a fuss-free travel experience. YouTrip's mission is to help people across Southeast Asia manage their money in a simpler yet smarter way, starting with a core focus on travellers.
Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Thailand, YouTrip is made up of people with experience in leading tech companies and some of the world’s biggest financial institutions. As a group, we’re committed to bringing world-class mobile financial services to Asia, with a core focus on travellers.
Technology is nothing without purpose.
Driven by a commitment to create a smarter, easier way for people to pay in foreign currency, we’ve tapped on our team’s tech and financial expertise to create a secure, bank-grade platform that lets anyone, and we mean anyone, exchange currencies and make payments in just a few steps.
Our foreign exchange rates are updated by the minute and displayed to you on the YouTrip app at spot Wholesale Exchange Rates with no markups whatsoever.
As our UI/UX Design Intern, you will working with the product team to translate
concepts into innovative experience that can engage potential and existing users. An
ideal candidate will be someone who has a keen eye for UI/UX best practice and
strong technical mastery. Part time or university student are welcome
● Have a hand to participate and learn from the design process of entire product lifecycle
● Support design projects for product team
● Assist design and develop product from research & analysis, concept initiation, idea sketching
● Visual story-teller – You value creative excellence and can independently translate ideas into designs that are visually telling. You should possess a portfolio that demonstrates your design process and technical mastery
● Digitally Savvy – Passionate about the profession and always stay a breast with the latest design and market trends
● Technical Master – Embodies strong software fluency and mastery of the latest design tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
● Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new design ideas with the aim to enhance every small detail for our users
What can you expect from us?
● A free hand to challenge your creative boundaries
● An opportunity to work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
● Be part of a multi-cultural and vibrant team of co-workers in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and across Asia.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️