We’re one-stop healthcare solution to keep both your physical and mental wellbeing in check. We offer affordable and accessible outpatient service to the underserved population such as SME employees, freelancers and their family members.
It all started when we identified the frustration with our local healthcare services, it is not cost-efficient and not personalized. Also the fact that SME employees, young freelancers and their family members are barely covered at all.With MixCare Health, you pay only what you need at a discounted and transparent fee directly to our selective healthcare professionals, as opposed to paying a huge upfront premium for medical insurance without fully utilizing it.
Our medical service includes GP, SP, Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Chiropractor and Physiotherapy. Fit for SME employees, freelancers and their family members.
Preventive care is also another big focus of MixCare Health. In addition to medical services, we take an extra step to cover your wellbeing with services such as mental care, fitness and dietary consultations, and caregiving services.Our product puts power back in the hands of people, not systems, so that everyone can access quality care at affordable prices.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to help grow the SME customer base as well as our healthcare partners.
Why MixCare Health:
• Employee healthcare package
• Face-paced challenging start-up environment
• Young founding team with a passion in sports
• Assists in developing digital growth strategies and sales plans
• Assists in B2B lead generation with Linkedin and email automation tools
• Reach out & develop relationship with SME HR department management team to increase the customer base
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Research and develop in-depth knowledge of business products and value propositions
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Following industry trends locally and internationally
• Support external partnership campaigns and other adhoc projects
• University student or graduate of degree related discipline with Business Development/ Economics or Finance/ Marketing
• Able to work in a competitive and fast-paced atmosphere
• High-level communication skills
• Highly self motivated and able to work as a team
• Experience working to and exceeding targets
• Experience in healthcare or wellness industry is a plus
• Knowledge in Photoshop or similar photo editing software
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered