HULA (Thehula.com) is an e-commerce consignment platform for the resell of designer womenswear, selling over 7000 pieces in mostly new or never worn conditions, across 2000 brands from Isabel Marant to Chanel. As well as selling online, we have launched the very first pre-owned warehouse in Hong Kong in 2019 and recently launched a new boutique on Hollywood Road in Central. If you would like to be part of a sustainable and dynamic start up with a relaxed, fun and energetic team - we look forward to meet you!
HULA provides a service to help you monetise your wardrobe, offer the best edit of designer womenswear for less - whilst helping to save the planet one sale at a time!
Think creatively, welcome change, be positive and think customer-first, but most importantly have fun whilst doing it!
HULA is a consignment platform currently selling over 4000 consignment pieces that we take under our ‘Butler Service’. We receive anything from 300-500 products in each month and require Fashion Assistant Intern to help us manage that process.
• Will need to work with and handle pre-owned luxury designer fashion products on a daily basis.
• Must be able to list items in our back end, using up-to-date e-commerce fashion-language.
• Must be very organised, making sure all products are itemised in the correct manner and project sheets are updated.
• To work with our Ecommerce Sales Coordinator to curate and upload products by planned schedule.
• To help spot hot new in products to relay to Marketing and Sales teams in advance.
• To help edit items for quality control and style as well as flag any items that might seem unauthentic for the team to double-check
• To work with our photographer on planning items to be shot each week.
• To help tag items for sale in HULA’s warehouse space.
• Be able to communicate with our VIP sellers in a polite, courteous manner and keep them informed about their items at certain stages.
• To authenticate our designer bags using the AI tool provided.
• Occasional help required with marketing, events or retail.
• Help to ship orders and products out and schedule pick ups.
• Would suit someone who has a fashion background, who doesn’t mind doing hands-on tasks and has a positive attitude.
• To have good spoken and written English.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered