Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Hello, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
We are seeking an experienced member to join the Design team for our new Digibank initiative in Singapore. This role will be based in Singapore, reporting to the Senior Design Manager for Digibank. This individual will also work closely with the engineering, business, and other stakeholders at Grab Financial Group and Singtel.
Get to know the Team:
We are a brand new Design team, formed to build out our digital bank - a joint venture between Grab and Singtel.
As a Lead Product Designer for the digital bank, you will lead some of our highest impact, strategic projects. You’ll be responsible for raising the bar, delivering projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination across multiple cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to help define the overall Digibank design strategy as we progress from application to launch and beyond.
We like creative hustlers, people who can think outside the box, motivate and get stuff done even if it seems impossible. We work fast, push the boundaries, try new things and sometimes they don’t work, so we embrace failure and lifelong learning. We are nice, work together well, and believe in the Digibank mission.
Get to know the Role:
• Understand the full scope of a typical user-centered design process with the ability to think strategically and creatively about the holistic vision for a product experience that solves real customer pain points.
• Ability to conceptualize and iterate many different creative solutions to bring innovative ideas to a market.
• Plan and conduct cross-functional product strategy workshops to facilitate ideations and creations of UX-related artefacts to help product scoping and delivery planning.
• Ability to build user flow charts, storyboards, wire frames, and related elements that play into the planning phase of an application.
• Strong focus on usability, interaction design and design system thinking.
• Strong ability to create polished, production level, world class visual design.
• Ability to prototype design solutions in your preferred design tool such as Figma, Framer or Protopie.
• Experienced in conducting user research to make trade-offs backed up by validate user testings, data and experience.
• Regular review of usage data to analyze user behaviour, pain points and to inform design decisions.
• Able to handle expectations of stakeholders and setting clear vision and get buy in cross-functional.
• Able to evangelize Design across the organization.
• Researching and analyzing industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
• 8+ years working experience as a UX Designer.
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Familiarity with design techniques, such as, running ideation workshops, building user personas, storyboarding, wireframes, visual directions and prototyping.
• Fluent in responsive design, native mobile/tablet UI UX design for both iOS and Android.
• Expert knowledge of major mobile platforms.
• Strong design portfolio with projects in the consumer space. Having shipped Apps in an App Store is helpful.
• Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an innate "dream big, start small" mindset and an eagle eye for detail.
• Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points.
• An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
• Passion for building delightful design experiences.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners.
If you like what you see, click "I'm interested", and we'd love to speak with you!