Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established in 2002, Flare Communications Group bases in Hong Kong, is a globally-connected agency with SERMO International Luxury Lifestyle PR Network 16 PR world-wide affiliates combining PR talents, creative ideas and market insight to deliver extraordinary results. Recognized as one of the most reputable independent PR agencies in Hong Kong, Flare demonstrates solid success over the past 13 years, co-created an extensive and champion portfolio with top-notched beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands.
WE INNOVATE. INSPIRE. CONNECT. IGNITE.
Staying competitive for the enterprise in the digitally-focused PR era, a new business entity PR HUB was set up in 2014 to cater social media driven PR campaigns, co-creating innovative projects, skillfully leverages the Group’s vast assets in KOL and blogger relations, content creation and strategic O2O PR campaigns.
WE CO-CREATE PR SUCCESS. WITH YOU.
With the combined expertise of both Flare Communications and PR Hub, we are committed to be a leader, a pioneer, at the same time a result-oriented agency delivering visible success that brings business impact.
We are looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom and will complete this program ready to enter any public relations firm with excellent skills. It's essential that applicants to this position have strong communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
• Provide account servicing support to the team
• Provide administrative and client reporting support
• Provide copywriting and translation support
• Assist in seeding
• Search for press clippings
• Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism major
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of social media
• Team player who is committed and enthusiastic; open to feedback and coaching
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
• Candidates must be able to intern in Hong Kong (citizen, PR, or hold a valid student
work/holiday work visa)
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered