Established in 2011, Crossfade Creative is a media production company offering full range of creative services from concept, idea, script writing, storyboard, art direction, filming, editing, motion graphic, animation and to visual effect.
Founded by Mr. Welby Chung Wai-kuen, an international video and animation awards winner, Crossfade Creative has been co-operating with various advertising agencies and production houses in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific regions to produce a number of quality television commercials, music videos, animation, promotional videos, live visual and event/on-location video productions.
With our track record of excellence, we are out to prove ourselves as our clients' creative partner to visualize the concepts and help clients convert them into reality.
Premium Brand: McDonald / Disney / Sony / Joyce Boutique / Lane Crawford / Nokia / Audi / Mercedes-Benz / Siemens / DBS Bank / Beacon College / Coca- Cola / Tough Jean Ltd / Qeelin / Lucozade / Acuvue
Agency & Studio: TFIDM / Prizm / Centro Digital Pictures Ltd / Kinomotive / Yu+Co / October Picture / Agenda Asia / Free-D Workshop / Prime Concept Ltd / DPI HK
Entertainment & Record Label: East Asia Entertainment Ltd / Hummingbird Music / Gold Typhoon (TW)/ Bang Music / GME / Neway Star/ Freeway / Polar Bear Production / Crewplayers / Live Entertainment Ltd / Neverland Studio / J. Music Ltd / One Dollar Production Ltd / Toro Production Ltd (TW)
• Work with both clients and production team to plan, define and execute client’s video production project
• Working on creative projects includes but not limited to concept, idea, editing.
• Manage and nurture long-term relationships with clients to ensure smooth communications within the project • period
• Responsible for production, budget cost planning (Location search, lightings, Costume, Props, Performer preparation)
• Output deadline achievement
• Ensure our project deliverables are up to client standards
• 2 years relevant experience
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Knowledge of production software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and be able to meet tight deadlines
• Proactive, Open-minded, Detail-orientated with great teamwork
We have a relatively flat hierarchy with a young and energetic team. Join us now by clicking the
“I’m Interested” button to know more.
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered