Over 10 years ago, we started hunting with truffle experts in the Sibillini Mountains in central Italy, where some of the world’s finest truffles are found. We loved it so much that we’re still going back. Today, we also source fresh black and white truffles across Europe.
We love sourcing the best seasonal fresh truffles, for customers who are as passionate about flavour as we are. We stock the shelves of fine food stores with truffle oils, mustards and sauces that we produce ourselves. We’re the trusted choice of some of Britain’s leading chefs… and fly fresh truffles to private clients and restaurants around the world. And, we’re proud to supply gourmet food-lovers around the globe with a range of truffle products to be enjoyed every day.
From our UK base in the Cotswolds, we manufacture truffle products in small batches, including truffle oils, a range of condiments and preserved truffles. We also work with trusted partners to bring you truffle dairy products, including butter and cheese. Whether you’re looking to buy fresh truffles for a restaurant, or a range of truffle products as a wholesaler or as a specialist stockist of fine food, let TruffleHunter be your guide to a world of flavour.
1. Sales management & New Business Development
• Sales management of current retail chains and explore new retail chain to achieve sales budget as assigned by department head
• Assist in daily sales administrative duties such as retail store promoter management, merchandising display, replenish stock if needed
• Help with the planning and hosting of sales events in retail stores
2. Marketing management in Digital Support
• Design and present new social media campaign ideas to drive sales
• Initiate and execute marketing plan to develop retail chain & foodservice channels
• Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
• Manage social media community queries and consumer interaction
• Manage recipe design with localization
3. Marketing Campaigns & Operations
• Prepare detailed marketing proposals and promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials to retail stores if needed
• Assist in planning and implementation of all marketing and advertising promotional activities,
trade exhibition, and trade magazine
• Perform market analysis and research on the latest food trend
• Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
• University graduate in any discipline, Marketing or Business is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of sales & marketing experience in FMCG/ Food industry, with Open Trade & Foodservice experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
• Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
• Passion for food, and a strong desire, humble to learn along with a professional drive
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered