Founders of Big Bang Academy are graduates from University of Cambridge with degrees in Engineering and Natural Sciences respectively.
It was positive and joyful memories in their childhoods that inspire them to read more about science and develop an interest in it. Through Big Bang Academy, they want to recreate these “lightbulb moments” to children who often face immense pressure academically and overlook the joy in learning.
Having pursued in the STEM academic journey and realizing the unparalleled benefits from developing an informed curiosity and passion for learning, it is our mission to make science fun, accessible and relatable for every child in Asia.
Big Bang Academy redefines Science in early childhood education. Our mission is to promote and inspire self-driven learning through everything hands-on. We believe doing Science is the best medium to ignite children’s passion in learning, to enable them to become motivated and life-long learners.
With us, children get to build something real with their own hands where genuine interest is sparked.
When children become passionate and motivated learners, they will be ready to face any challenges ahead with confidence.
Our curriculum is inspired by the Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS). It is original, student-centric and age appropriate. We provide the most comprehensive early childhood science curriculum covering the six main pillars of science.
Every lesson with us is centered with at least one key experiment or mini-project that children can bring home after lesson. This will enhance student’s sense of achievement and confidence.
• Offer interactive and fun science lessons to kids age 3-12 in both an offline and online setting
• Assist with the planning, design and execution of STEAM curriculum and policy
• Assist with the program design and execution of STEAM online and offline events/ classes/ camps
• Lead and coordinate the sourcing & logistic arrangements of experiment materials and office supplies
• Demonstrate strong ability in both written and verbal English and Chinese
• Be flexible and able to adapt in relation to the changing needs of a start-up
• Experience and passionate in teaching younger children (age 3-8)
• Science / education degree preferred
• Fresh graduates are welcome
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️