Xccelerate enables students and companies to acquire the skills they need in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Software Engineering and User Experience Design (UX).
We are currently based in Hong Kong, where we are working to build a strong, scalable model that we can expand throughout Asia within the next year.
Our mission is to provide accessible, cutting-edge tech education to empower individuals, businesses, and communities globally.
We are a young energetic team of enthusiasts, with members from world-wide ranging from Hong Kong, USA, UK, and India.
Our team is driven to improve society and human well-being through tech education.
We highly value each voice in the team, as we fearlessly push through borders by close collaboration on audacious ideas.
Our team strives by constantly improving, elevating the living standards for our learners, instructors and communities and unleashing talent to fight global problems.
We adapt the “FASTER” CULTURE.
F: Flawless Empowerment
Mission > team > me.
A: Audacious Execution
We ONLY stand for world-class excellence.
S: Simply Innovate
Better, Faster, Cheaper (Tech + Data + Magic)
T: Transformative Outcomes
Pioneering Long-Term Net Societal Benefit
E: Everyday Kaizen
Start Small. Dream Big. Learn Fast.
R: Respectful Collaboration
Small Teams = Big Results (1 + 1 = 11)
We are in search of cool, excitable and hard-working events interns looking to gain solid work experience and do the best work of their lives at Xccelerate !!
You will be a critical knot that helps to hold our network together as we scale and deepen our value verticals. The events intern will work very closely with our events manager and marketing team to achieve team goals and milestones. This is an excellent role for someone looking to grow with a dynamic team.
1. Assist in ensuring proactive planning, communication, and scheduling of a wide variety of events including panel discussions, Intro workshops, graduation events
2. Assist in the program content development for events, create and coordinate the drafting/distribution of promotional materials and event planning
3. Assist in managing pre- and on-site registration (tracking via database, generating reports and
producing attendee badges) for all events and programs
4. Work with Marketing Team to plan and execute all marketing activities necessary to ensure
5. Participate in planning committee meetings including distributing agenda and taking minutes
6. Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the events manager
At Xccelerate, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skills you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are and the attitude you bring to the table.
- University student or Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for 3-9 months internship
- English is a must, Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus
- Fantastic communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- High energy and friendly/approachable personality
- Flexibility with schedule
- Proactive growth mindset and entrepreneurial spirit is critical
What we offer:
Value: It is in our DNA that every team member has a voice and we embrace everyone's individuality and ideas
Growth: Clear career progression path and we make it our responsibility that every team member grows professionally and as an individual.
Connection: Xccelerate family enjoys going for weekly team lunches and happy hour
Innovation: Our team is constantly innovating to conquer bigger challenges.
Up-skilling: We provide full scholarships for part-time courses and encourage the team to constantly up-skill themselves.
Guidance: Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with Xccelerate
Culture: At xccelerate we are a young vibrant and diverse team