Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Tandem offers an honest, transparent and seamless digital alternative to traditional big banks. We want to be the most transparent, seamless money experience in the world for people who expect more from life.
We believe that people should be empowered to do more with their money. Our DNA is imbued with talent and technology from our big brother in the UK (Tandem Bank) and we aim to empower our customers to take charge of their financial health and provide them with the tools to make informed choices.
✨Radical Transparency. Always.
We are authentic, transparent, and accountable. Candor is everything. We share all relevant information, give deep insightful feedback, and own up to mistakes.
Each of us challenge prevailing assumptions and do not shy away from embracing change. We are dogged, optimistic and believe that together we can overcome.
We always strive for excellence, but we have a bias to results over process. We avoid rules and look to reduce complexity where possible.
✨The team is everything.
All stakeholders are important but at Tandem we believe the team is paramount. Each of us seeks to always do our best for the team, rather than for ourselves. We always look to make our colleagues better and make time for them when needed.
We’re building an amazing team in Hong Kong and we’re looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven Marketing Intern to jump on board. You will be intellectually curious, resourceful and enthusiastic and hungry for a new challenge in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment.
✅What you will be working on
● Assist end-to-end customer success of marketing channels (search, social media, SEO, display/video, retargeting) from strategy to execution
● Support marketing testing roadmap and new channel expansion strategy, and also be hands-on in executing campaigns in all online and offline channels
● Analyze and evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touchpoints to instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Build and maintain our social media presence across Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook
● Localisation and preparation of promotional materials for Marketing Campaigns for social media, website and email campaigns
● Manage content and digital advertising projects with agencies and in- house marketers, subject matter experts, product managers, writers and designers.
👂What we are looking for
● Final year undergraduate or fresh graduate in Marketing, Economics, Business studies related acumen
● Past marketing internship experience - B2C or startup-tech company is a plus
● Experience in paid and organic user acquisition, including but not limited to referral programs, partnerships, community building, SEO/SEM, social media, etc.
● Experience on campaign management experience for key paid marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.).
● Possess excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese, with strong attention to detail
● Comfort working in an interdisciplinary and cross-cultural environment
● A problem solver who can work around obstacles and is results orientated
● Passionate about technology, possess business acumen and have a good understanding of the HK Fintech landscape
● Possess a growth mindset and are intellectually curious. You are a self- starter who is ready to grow and challenge yourself working in a fast-paced fintech company
*Duration: 4-6 months
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered