Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Tandem offers an honest, transparent and seamless digital alternative to traditional big banks. We want to be the most transparent, seamless money experience in the world for people who expect more from life.
We believe that people should be empowered to do more with their money. Our DNA is imbued with talent and technology from our big brother in the UK (Tandem Bank) and we aim to empower our customers to take charge of their financial health and provide them with the tools to make informed choices.
✨Radical Transparency. Always.
We are authentic, transparent, and accountable. Candor is everything. We share all relevant information, give deep insightful feedback, and own up to mistakes.
Each of us challenge prevailing assumptions and do not shy away from embracing change. We are dogged, optimistic and believe that together we can overcome.
We always strive for excellence, but we have a bias to results over process. We avoid rules and look to reduce complexity where possible.
✨The team is everything.
All stakeholders are important but at Tandem we believe the team is paramount. Each of us seeks to always do our best for the team, rather than for ourselves. We always look to make our colleagues better and make time for them when needed.
✅What You’ll Do
● Confers with customers who contact the organization electronically.
● Provides information about organization products or services, discusses customer accounts, and obtains and addresses customer complaints.
● Develops documentation or Knowledge Tree used to solve difficult customer issues/requests/complaints.
● Directs queries to appropriate departments or personnel, as needed.
● Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries – particularly those of an escalated nature.
● Collects and consolidates information regarding customer interactions and transactions, analyzes customer interaction and customer service trends to facilitate future needs in training and improvements in customer services.
● Take ownership of any tasks set and ensure all deadlines are met by being super organised.
● Review the current operation and work with the manager to set up new processes to streamline and improve the customer experience.
👂What we’d love to hear from you:
● 2 years specifically in Customer Care preferably at team/shift leader level or above
● Customer Service systems knowledge is a plus (Zendesk, HubSpot, Intercom,etc.)
● Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation with little supervision
● Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
● Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good
judgment and sound decision-making skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust to different ways of learning.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered